Trade customs clearance handling service
Customs clearance handling
We accept orders for customs clearance handling from customers throughout Japan
TLS accepts requests from customers throughout Japan, undertaking the import and export of cargo together with associated procedures acting on behalf of the exporter or importer, in accordance with customs-related laws and ordinances.
Since obtaining licensing for customs clearance operations from Nagoya Customs in April 2001, we have also obtained licensing from Yokohama, Tokyo, and Osaka Customs, enabling us to act as an agent in handling customs clearance procedures for a wide range of imports and exports across Japan.
We have stationed customs brokers in Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka who are able to handle a wide range of products in addition to automotive components.
|Obtained AEO accreditation as a customs broker||We obtained AEO customs broker accreditation, as a customs agent that excels in compliance with other laws and ordinances and ensures security.
We provide an even more reliable, safe, and optimized customer clearance service.
AEO Customs Broker
Past customs clearance projects: automotive components, machinery and equipment-related, textiles, miscellaneous goods, foodstuffs, chemicals, etc.
Accepting assignments for import and export trade arrangements for trading companies
We undertake assignments for import and export trade arrangements on behalf of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
- Preparation of customs clearance and shipping documentation
- Application for place of origin and EPA certification, and visas
- Handling under hazardous goods regulations
- Vessel reservation, loading schedule management
- Logistics costing quotation and proposals for optimal logistics
- Preparation of documentation relating to customs clearance and delivery
- Comprehensive management of duty and consumption tax deferred payment
- Assessment checks
- Logistics fee quotation and proposals for optimal logistics
- Import and export trade control (border checks)
- Gathering and dealing with trade-related laws, ordinances, and regulations
Supply and demand management
Handling supply and demand management within trading companies
We accept assignment of trade-related operations (import/export supply and demand management) on behalf of the Global Parts SBU for Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
In particular, we take orders from Toyota Tsusho Corporation overseas bases, place orders with suppliers in Japan, manage inventory, make shipping arrangements, handle accounting and payments, thereby providing an integrated supply and demand management service in response to our customers’ needs.